ASO Business Skills Expo
When: 13 - 14 May 2017.
Where: InterContinental Hotel, Double Bay, Sydney
Why: Join Ophthalmologists from throughout the country for a unique program of learning delivered by experts in all areas of business.
Here's a Peek at themes for Expo 2017:
- Critical industry updates, including the MBS Review & the Private health insurance prosthesis list
- Changes to superannuation and how you will be affected
- Finding the best financial planning structure for your practice
- Sucession planning and how to get it right
- Social media, advertising and branding for ophthalmologists
For enquiries contact the ASO via email: info@ASOeye.org or phone: 07 3831 3006
Registration form is available to download here.
2017 Advocacy and Practice Skills Workshop
The 2017 ASO Advocacy and Practice Skills Workshop is currently scheduled for Saturday the 28th of October 2017, in Perth as a prelude to the Annual RANZCO Congress. Further information will be made available closer to this time.
2017 ASO Annual General Meeting
The ASO Annual General Meeting is tentatively scheduled to be held on Sunday the 29th of October 2017 in Perth as part of the RANZCO Congress. Further information for Members will be made available closer to this time.
AGM documents includling the confirmed Minutes of the 2016 Annual General Meeting are available to Members through the Members Portal.